Jackson, TN Family Law Attorneys Address Your Concerns
Personal assistance for legal issues that strike close to home
Most folks have very little contact with the legal system, so when they have to approach the court, they do so with a sense of fear and uncertainty. When the issue involves a personal aspect of their private life, the legal process often induces even more anxiety. Fortunately, the attorneys at Grant & Sain, PLLC are able to provide compassionate counsel to ease your mind as we resolve your legal conflicts. As committed family men, we can’t help but picture ourselves in your shoes, so we work diligently to deliver positive outcomes that protect your interests and advance your goals.
Creative solutions from knowledgeable family law team
Grant & Sain takes a hands-on approach to managing a wide variety of legal issues related to family law. We are committed to personalized service, so you can rely on us to find creative solutions that fit your specific needs. Our firm is happy to assist you with:
- Adoption — When it’s time to add to your family, we advise on all legal aspects to protect your rights and avoid unnecessary complications.
- Child support — Whether you will receive child support or must pay it, we ensure the court is fully informed of all financial factors to ensure a fair calculation.
- Divorce — If you’ve decided to dissolve your marriage, our divorce attorneys provide knowledgeable counsel and thorough representation for all your divorce issues, including child custody and the division of your property.
- Grandparent visitation — When circumstances arise, placing impediments to visitation for grandparents, we provide capable counsel to resolve the conflict.
- Guardianship — We help you put legal mechanisms in place to protect minors and dependent adults with a variety of contingencies.
- Juvenile court representation — If your child has had a brush with the law, we provide deeply committed representation in juvenile court to resolve the matter in the best interest of the child.
- Paternity — We represent biological mothers as well as men initiating or responding to paternity actions, and work to resolve subsequent issues of support, custody and visitation, and inheritance rights.
- Post-divorce enforcement and modification — We represent parents in actions to enforce existing custody, visitation and support orders, as well as court hearings on the necessity of changing terms to the existing order.
- Post-divorce relocation — In custody actions where a custodial parent wants to relocate out of state or at a considerable distance from the other parent, we provide determined representation to protect your parental rights.
- Prenuptial or postnuptial agreements — We help parties negotiate appropriate marital agreements that specify their property rights in the event of divorce.
- Spousal support — Tennessee offers four types of spousal support, or alimony: rehabilitative, alimony in futuro, transitional, and alimony in solido. Courts may award one type or a combination, depending on individual circumstances. We represent your rights to receive such support or work to ensure the amount you must pay is fair.
With every case we undertake, we strive to deliver the quality legal service we would want if we were the client. This is especially important in our family law practice, where cases have such a profound impact on our clients’ lives.
Contact a Jackson, TN lawyers with a deep commitment to client service
Make Grant & Sain, PLLC your local law firm in West Tennessee. We serve our clients professionally, capably and personally. To schedule a consultation with one of our partner attorneys, call 731-410-7832 or contact our Jackson office online.
Blake Sain was very prompt in helping us in a legal matter and did an excellent and professional job.
-Denise C. ★★★★★ Review From Facebook
Noble Grant is persistent, detail oriented and helped me gain full custody of my children. Thank you Noble!!
-Steve R. ★★★★★ Review From Facebook
I have been in a domestic marital circumstance for almost 9 years that 3 other attorneys, either unresolved or did a sub par job, that had me in a bad situation that I needed desperately resolved. After calling Mr. Grant and explaining my complex situation, he spent over an hour in a consultation explaining his ideas and expertise on my case. Attention I had never gotten in a paid hour with other attorneys. With that confidence, I retained Mr. Grant, and he resolved the issue in 7 weeks without stepping into the Chancery Court. I will never call another Jackson Attorney except Mr. Grant and it was the first time I finished with an attorney and said it was money well spent. Would recommend him to anyone in Jackson with a divorce, custody and support case as complex as mine or as simple as mine started. I wish I called him 9 years ago.
-William ★★★★★ Review From Avvo
Noble and his team at Grant & Sain provide sincere service and make you feel very comfortable during what is usually an uncomfortable process. They are knowledgeable, respectful and trustworthy. I would highly recommend Grant & Sain to anyone with a personal legal matter.
-Anonymous ★★★★★ Review From Avvo
Noble represented me in my divorce. His knowledge and work ethic made things very easy on me. He stayed on top of things, and provided excellent counsel. I would highly recommend Noble and his team to anyone.
-Jeremy ★★★★★ Review From Avvo