West Tennessee Family Lawyers Address Your Concerns
Personal assistance for legal issues that strike close to home
Most folks have very little contact with the legal system, so when they have to approach the court, they do so with a sense of fear and uncertainty. When the issue involves a personal aspect of their private life, the legal process often induces even more anxiety. Fortunately, the attorneys at Grant & Sain, PLLC are able to provide compassionate counsel to ease your mind as we resolve your legal conflicts. As committed family men, we can’t help but picture ourselves in your shoes, so we work diligently to deliver positive outcomes that protect your interests and advance your goals.
Creative solutions from knowledgeable family lawyers
Grant & Sain takes a hands-on approach to managing a wide variety of legal issues related to family law. We are committed to personalized service, so you can rely on us to find creative solutions that fit your specific needs. Our firm is happy to assist you with:
- Adoption — When it’s time to add to your family, we advise on all legal aspects to protect your rights and avoid unnecessary complications.
- Child support — Whether you will receive child support or must pay it, we ensure the court is fully informed of all financial factors to ensure a fair calculation.
- Divorce — If you’ve decided to dissolve your marriage, our divorce attorneys provide knowledgeable counsel and thorough representation for all your divorce issues, including child custody and the division of your property.
- Grandparent visitation — When circumstances arise, placing impediments to visitation for grandparents, we provide capable counsel to resolve the conflict.
- Guardianship — We help you put legal mechanisms in place to protect minors and dependent adults with a variety of contingencies.
- Juvenile court representation — If your child has had a brush with the law, we provide deeply committed representation in juvenile court to resolve the matter in the best interest of the child.
- Paternity — We represent biological mothers as well as men initiating or responding to paternity actions, and work to resolve subsequent issues of support, custody and visitation, and inheritance rights.
- Post-divorce enforcement and modification — We represent parents in actions to enforce existing custody, visitation and support orders, as well as court hearings on the necessity of changing terms to the existing order.
- Post-divorce relocation — In custody actions where a custodial parent wants to relocate out of state or at a considerable distance from the other parent, we provide determined representation to protect your parental rights.
- Prenuptial or postnuptial agreements — We help parties negotiate appropriate marital agreements that specify their property rights in the event of divorce.
- Spousal support — Tennessee offers four types of spousal support, or alimony: rehabilitative, alimony in futuro, transitional, and alimony in solido. Courts may award one type or a combination, depending on individual circumstances. We represent your rights to receive such support or work to ensure the amount you must pay is fair.
With every case we undertake, we strive to deliver the quality legal service we would want if we were the client. This is especially important in our family law practice, where cases have such a profound impact on our clients’ lives.
Contact a Jackson, TN law firm with a deep commitment to client service
Make Grant & Sain, PLLC your local law firm in West Tennessee. We serve our clients professionally, capably and personally. To schedule a consultation with one of our partner attorneys, call 731-410-7832 or contact our Jackson office online.